at 7:00 with Ms. Whidden you:
1. Went over homework and Ch. 3 tests.
2. Found the circumcenter and incenter of a triangle.
3. Were given definitions and theorems about circumcenter and incenter in 5.3 note packet.
4. HW: complete the examples in the note packet and check answers from the perpendicular bisector activity. Read some of the questions and justifications written down in the note packet and be prepared to talk about them in class tomorrow. (answers)at 8:00 with Mr. Moy you:
1. Learned about perpendicular bisectors and how they form a point of concurrency called the circumcenter
2. Learned how to find a circumcenter on a coordinate graph
3. Learned about angle bisectors and how they form a point of concurrency called the incenter (we will elaborate on this tomorrow!!!)
4. Homework- page 311: 7, 9, 12-15, 16, 28, 33 (answers)
Today in Algebra 2 you:
1. Went over the Chapter 3 Test
2. Finished the 5.2 Notes
3. HW: 5.1 & 5.2 Practice (selected answers)