Algebra 2: Mrs Johnson went home not feeling well. Please do the following.
1. Complete the Chapter 2 Quiz (section A), showing your work on a separate sheet of paper. Work individually for the first 15 minutes, and then you may work together the rest of the time. The goal is for you to test yourself and see how prepared you are for the actual quiz. Turn-in the practice quiz (with your work attached) to Ms. Serone before you leave.
2. Work on the review assignment from Friday (p.133 #1-31) if you haven't finished it already.
3. Work on any other Algebra 2 homework assignments that you have not finished.
1. I want you to work together and be helpful to each other. There really are intelligent people in class with you. Ask someone for help when you need it, and give assistance when you know what you are doing.
2. Work diligently on math this hour; your best behavior and effort is expected of you. I take any negative (and positive) comments from substitutes very seriously, and will respond to both when I get back.
3. Email Mrs. Johnson if you have any specific questions.
*4. The 2.1-2.5 Quiz has been moved to Wednesday (instead of tomorrow), so you will have a chance to ask questions before the quiz. This also means that the homework assignments will be due the 21st instead of the 20th.