Started the 3.6 Notes on systems of equations in 3 dimensions and got back your 3.1-3.2 quick quiz from Thursday. HW tonight: go over your 3.1-3.2 quick quiz
*Tomorrow we will work on p.224 #7-9,11,20-22*
Today in Geometry you:
Reviewed for the Chapter 2 Test tomorrow. Options to review tonight: complete the 2.5 practice worksheet from your folder (answers), go over your 2.1-2.4 quiz again, take the interactive practice quizzes or practice test in the online textbook (we did not cover section 2.7 from Chapter 2), or complete additional problems from p.130.
You will be assessed on the following objectives tomorrow:
1. Use inductive reasoning to identify patterns and make conjectures.
2. Find counterexamples to disprove conjectures.
3. Identify, write, and analyze the truth value of conditional statements.
4. Write the inverse, converse, and contrapositive of a conditional statement.
5. Apply the Law of Syllogism and Law of Detachment in logical reasoning.
6. Write and analyze biconditional statements.
7. Use properties of equalities in algebraic proofs.
8. Identify and use properties, definitions, theorems, and postulates in Geometric proofs.
9. Apply logical reasoning to solve problems.